While we did want to cross off sailing on all four Disney Cruise Ships, we didn’t exactly intend to go on three Disney Cruise Ships in three years! But due to maritime law and pregnancy it was now or never. We are now faced with the reality that we may not be able to board another cruise ship for 1.5 years! The horror!
► Ranking: #cleandiaper
The Disney Fantasy is definitely bigger. Is it better? This ship does have the best Disney broadway adaptation of a film, Aladdin. Our favorite restaurant is Enchanted Garden, and the Midship Detective Agency is hours of fun!
But, our favorite Disney cruise ship still remains the Disney Magic. The smaller ship offers a more intimate experience, and it’s the only ship with the AquaDunk! Make sure you check out all the major differences between the smaller and larger ships and see what measures up.
When you break all that down, regardless of the ship, you are still cruising on the most grand vessels in the world with the one company who knows how to spread Disney magic wherever they go. The Disney Fantasy does not disappoint, and offers an extraordinary experience complete with incredible destinations, fabulous food, and entertainment every second of the day.
Ports of Call on the Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship:
Shows and Attractions on the Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship:
- Buena Vista Theater, Funnel Vision and Preludes
- Nightly Entertainment Broadway Style Shows
- The Great Dubois
- Pirate Night
- Sail Away Celebrations & Deck Parties
- After Hours, Fathoms, Keys and O’Gills Pub
- Wide World of Sports
- Disney Cruise Kids Clubs
- Midship Detective Agency
Restaurants and Eateries on the Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship:
- Disney Cruise Dining: Rotational Dinner and Personal Servers
- Enchanted Garden
- Animator’s Palate
- Royal Court
- Quick Service Dining Options
- Room Service
Cruise Culture on the Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship:
- Navigator & Key to the World
- Stateroom & Stateroom Host
- Senses Spa & Gym
- Sea Treasures, Mickey’s Mainsail & White Caps
More About the Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship:
- Everything Else You Need to Know about Cruising Aboard the Disney Cruise Line
- Comparing Disney’s Cruise Ships
- Disney Cruise Secrets
- Is A Disney Cruise Worth the Cost?
► For Kids: The Disney Fantasy has a few more activities for kids than the other ships, including more pools, more mysteries, and more excitement. From nursery age to teenagers, a Disney Cruise is going to be a great vacation!
What do you love most about cruising? Let us know in the comments!