- Chefs de France: Family Restaurant Review at Walt Disney World Where Anyone Can Cook, Epcot, Orlando, Florida
- Before it was Ruined: A Family Restaurant Review of Gaston's Tavern in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida
- Sci-Fi Theater and Dine-In Restaurant: Family Restaurant Review in Walt Disney World, Hollywood Studios, Orlando, Florida
- Filling our Family Dreams with Nothing but Hot Air at the Aerophile Balloon Ride at Disney Springs
- Eating Our Way through 46 Countries in 1 Day | Our Family's Experience at the International Food and Wine Festival at Epcot in Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida
Worldschooling Puerto Rico: Meteorology and Paleotempestology Lesson Guide and Worksheet for Hurricane MariaCatherine -
Over the past year we've heard many accounts of the stories surrounding Hurricane Maria, especially so working in the airline industry where flights were affected, customers were displaced, and in many instances fellow employees were missing for days. Worldschooling in Puerto Rico gave our family the opportunity to see firsthand the devastation and recovery process on the island and speak...
Telling the Story of Hurricane Maria | Our Family Stay at The Wave Hotel on the Island of Vieques, Puerto RicoCatherine -
Nowhere did we see the destruction of Hurricane Maria so prominent than on the island of Vieques, Puerto Rico. Our family visited the island 15 months after Hurricane Maria attacked the Caribbean in September of 2017. We stayed in Isabel Segunda near the ferry dock at The Wave Hotel. These days the hotel doesn’t look like much, but it...
Puerto Rico Catherine -
Our favorite worldschooling activity in Puerto Rico was, without a doubt, kayaking across the waters of Mosquito Bay on a moonless night in Vieques, Puerto Rico experiencing what is known as Bioluminescent Bay. The stars looked as though they were being reflected under the surface of water by a mirror reflecting back the milky way as we held it...
Caribbean Catherine -
► Nap-Time Version: Bananas Beach Bar and Grill gets our family pick for where to eat before your Bioluminescent Bay tour on the island of Vieques.
The Night the Stars Turned Upside Down on a Family Field Trip to Bioluminescent Bay with Kids | Abe’s Snorkeling and Bio Bay Tours in Vieques, Puerto RicoCatherine -
Bioluminescent Bay is a like a fairy tale come to life where magic flows straight from your fingertips and metamorphoses into a million twinkling stars submerged underwater. Contained only by the natural barrier of the mangrove trees the luminary creatures create a singular habitat full of awe and mischief. The experience of Bioluminescent Bay transcends earthly explanation; it is...