- Before it was Ruined: A Family Restaurant Review of Gaston's Tavern in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida
- The Disney Cruise Navigator | How to Plan Your Schedule For Every Member of Your Family On Board Minute by Minute
- Kona Cafe: Family Restaurant Review in Walt Disney World, Polynesian Resort, Orlando, Florida
- Our Family Trip to Tokyo Disneyland, Japan: Crossing off our final Disney Theme Park Adventure
- Our Family's Favorite Walt Disney World Restaurants: Table of Contents, Orlando, Florida
Where Are We Going? Catherine -
This is a far cry from our mileage last year in 2017, and not nearly as much as we expected to do coming into this year. We also didn’t expect to buy a complete fixer upper or have a baby, so all things considered here we are. Our 2018 Year in Review also includes completely gutting and refinishing our...
Swimming in Nature’s Largest Aquarium Xel-Há: Mexico’s All Inclusive Water Park | Soaking Wet Family FunCatherine -
On our trip to Mexico we toured ruins from infamous Mayan civilizations of yesteryear including Chichen Itza, one of the wonders of the world! We swam in underground caves and sinkholes under the hot Mexican sun. We ate heavenly spiced rice and beans every night! But, even so, we loved playing at Xel-Há All Inclusive Park almost just as much...
Airbnb Catherine -
My eldest sister and I span an age gap of 16 years. Believe it or not, she was a grandma before I even gave birth to Miss Molasses. She has four children (and now one grandbaby), all four married, and all of them went to Mexico on their honeymoon. I loved to snicker about how, of all...
Mexico Catherine -
World Schooling Ek Balam tops our list of incredibly rewarding family field trips. Especially coupled with the fact that we not only got to tour Ek Balam, but Chichen Itza, Tulum, and Coba as well! We learned about temples, culture, rituals, agriculture, water sources, and so much more pertaining to the Mayan way of life. Feel free to use this...
Mexico Catherine -
There is nothing quite so mesmerizing and astounding as standing amongst ancient ruins and experiencing a place where mankind changed the course of history over two thousand millennia ago. Ek Balam is just one of the many ruins that can be found throughout the Yucatán Peninsula. A lesser known fact is that Mayan ruins are actually not singularly located...